Sunday, October 11, 2009

A Quick, Late Post

It's late and it's been a wicked week here, so this post will be quick!
I have a few things to add to the story, and some additional photos to make it easier for you all to put yourself in the scene. I'm working on a few other avenues of research...oh heck, I'm working on way more than a few! Maybe if I don't look at the enormity of the project I won't freak out as much :) I can hope, can't I?
I really do try to keep some cohesion in the story and the threads both for you and for myself.
I have a rough draft of a time and fact-line for the entire project and am slowly filling in the blanks.
Once it's fairly set I'll create a document and share that as well. It's much like filling in a family tree and finding more and more relatives as you go.
So tomorrow I hope to post more pics, add a few details, a few asides (thanks so much to a very loyal reader who is doing all he or she can to guide me to where I want or need to go!)
At this point it is safe to say that I am still fact finding. There are no answers and I rule nothing out.
Nothing is taken at face value. It is all up for review.
I welcome the new readers from this blog and the other sites where we've been discussing the case. Feel free to add anything at any time. For quite a while I felt I was the only one with a real interest in this "old news". I couldn't have been more wrong.
Have a wonderful night and post to you tomorrow!

0 comments: