Friday, October 2, 2009

No Need To Mail Them

The blogs aren't locked anymore, so there's no need to mail them around :)
As I posted before, I hit the limit of 100 readers wanting access. In fact, it went far over and I didn't feel comfortable picking and choosing who could or couldn't read them, so they're open.
I wish Blogger would do something about that, but I'm not the first one to complain about it.
For some reason the limit of 100 readers to each private blog keeps them working like clock work so it is what it is.

I still have to make the arrangements to meet the friend of a friend of Ed Gibbs. We'll be visiting Ed's friend together. And I promised to loan the friend, not the friend of the friend, my copy of A Murder In Paradise. I trust him with it. Which is saying something. I haven't let that book out of my possession ever before.
I plan to ask permission to tape our conversation but I will keep his identity private if he wishes.
I simply want to know about Ed.
I imagine this meeting is going to be something to remember.

0 comments: