Sunday, October 18, 2009

Correcting Some Details...

As I posted earlier, not all the facts presented about the Marian Baker murder case, the people involved or the events in their lives have been passed on correctly.
From time to time I'd post the corrections here.
Case in point.
Alice and Leroy O'Donel, Marian's maternal aunt and uncle who raised her in Conestoga, had two children. A son, Orin and a daughter Kathleen O'Donel were raised with Marian.
Ed Gibbs and Helen Woodward were married at the First Presbyterian Church of Pitman, New Jersey. Photos of that church and the interior have been posted here. Any photos of the UM Church and references to their nuptials being there will be corrected in their respective posts.
There's much more to write. I'll be posting later this evening.
And welcome to the new readers. Feel free to email me or contact me with any questions, comments or offerings you may have.

0 comments: