Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Hopes For Amy Rothermel, Esquire...

I hope she is worth her salt and files for a restraining order if Becky Holzinger continues to call Angie Funk. I haven't changed my opinion of anything Angie has done but I support the law that protects her from the likes of Becky Holzinger. There's a newborn baby that deserves some peace and quiet. So let them settle in. Nothing you have to say to Angie or ask her can't wait until that little baby gets his "sea legs". She's been left a message and an email has been sent. I hope the next step is a registered letter...
But with the automatic refusal to honor the request that she not call Angie again, posted by Becky, I would imagine a restraining order will be forthcoming.
A legitimate journalist wanting to have an interview or statement? A simple no comment would be the reply. Instead they are already asking for Holzinger to not call her again.
This will be something to watch....
My money is on Rothermel....

No one has had such fierce opinions on what Angie Funk has done in her participation in the affair with Mike Roseboro, but even I can't stop thinking about that little one.
He deserves to be loved and to be in atmosphere of peace. Heaven knows he already has one parent that can't make a good decision to save her soul, and one of the candidates for his paternity is sitting in a cell on King Street.
Give it a rest. That baby didn't kill Jan, and that baby didn't ask for any of this.
Let them alone for a while.

0 comments: