Monday, August 10, 2009

Just A Few Observations

I've been wondering about a few things......

Lately there have been a few posts out of nowhere, supporting Angie Funk or outright bashing me and others for our opinions about her.
Where have these people been for the past year?
One poster slammed me royally, making snide remarks about the frequency with which I post or comment, yet I was gone from the community forum for many, many months and I don't see that person's posts anywhere! Where have you been?
If my presence is so bothersome, where were you when I was gone?

It seems that you simply waited for a reason to pop your head out and let off some steam....unfortunately it was directed strongly at me :) That's okay, I have broad shoulders.... ;)

And what's up with all of these new "friends and supporters" of Angie Funk?
I may be going out on a limb here but I think Angie herself has been posting under hidden names and having her few friends and supportive family members chime in as well.
If you read carefully you can sense different writing styles from the same posters.
The same misspellings are made, the same syntax and metre appears.
Why the secrecy?
And truly, Angie you have very few supporters. It is what it is.
Just post as yourself. And be honest.
Stop the games. It surely doesn't help your case at all.
And for the spouting off about Christianity, it's rather deceitful.
I don't hide behind any other identity, nor do the other posters. And we surely don't have other people logging in from other locations to bolster our positions.
Get real. Just this once. Get real.

0 comments: