Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Facebook and The Two....

Just when everyone was hoping, no, praying that Jan's family could at least start to think about trying to find a point at which to begin the long, arduous journey of the rest of their lives without her, two morons from the Roseboro jury show us that not everyone holds an ounce of respect for the law or the orders from a judge.
I have to admit, being the total busybody that I am, if either of my kids would be called for jury duty I would have admonished them as soon as I could speak to them to NOT discuss the case with anyone, in any way, shape or form.
I take the judicial system very seriously.
I am constantly aware that any one of us could be the accused, the defendant or their loved ones, in all sorts of actions, murder notwithstanding. I would bet the house that I won't be murder defendant. I don't have it in me to take another life. If defending my children against an attacker?
Yes, I would do whatever I needed to. To protect my own life? Yes, I would do the same in that case.
I suppose the lack of life experience really showed with jurors of that age bracket.
I pray that there is a hearing and it is determined that the verdict stands. It's the ONLY justice for Jan.
Her family can't take anymore.
And the two idiots that couldn't keep their fingers still need to be officially reprimanded as a precedent.
Sequestration is a good idea from here on out.
A convicted murderer could potentially walk free thanks to these two.
Sickening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I hope there is not another trial unless Mike decides to talk about who helped him that night !\
!I hope this William Phelps uncovers more truths !! He's good at it !!! I bought a book today !!! Angie really thinks she's Queen Shit now !!! Acting all high and mighty. It just ain't right. I'd love to slap the shit out of her, but know I can't !!! And if there Is another trial, I hope that justice will be served and they both go to jail forever !

Jacqueline said...

My name is Jackie and I just saw a show about this last night. It was kind of ironic because I was just telling my bf that I went to St. Anthony's as a child in Lancaster and they had a jail next to it. I also went to Fritz elementary and lived in a trailer park just near rt. 30. They are about my age and Mike looked like a boy I went to Kindergarten with. I lived there from 1973-1978. This is a shame but happens unfortunately everywhere. You know he is guilty just by listening and so is she.