Friday, July 31, 2009

To Read Is A Choice

I have read elsewhere posts or comments about people not wanting to read or experience any further commentary on the murder or the trial or any of the nasty components it contains.
I have to say this with all respect.
To log on to any website is a choice.
If what you find is offensive on any site, just don't visit that site.
I have nothing but compassion for the families who have lost so very much. And I have nothing but disdain for Angela Funk.
I will continue to point out the inconsistencies and the lies. And I will hope that the unanswered questions are answered, someday. No matter how long it takes.
To "make nice" and "move on" is not on the table for many of us.
We will never intentionally create pain for any of the victims here.
But as Suzy said, we will keep the family in our thoughts and prayers.
Certain people want this to die down and go away. And that way, no more questions will be asked.
Not gonna happen.

Those with nothing to hide, hide nothing.

And those who have done nothing wrong, have nothing to fear.

I love those quotes!

So many of us won't forget. And the whole story has yet to see the light of day.

0 comments: