Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In Honor Of Jan Binkley Roseboro

Please visit the other blog, The Book Of Beautiful Things, and share any memories, stories or anecdotes you have from your life that brought you joy. We can all share in remembering Jan for the classy, beautiful soul she is. And I mean IS.
Uplifting, even tearful, happy moments are welcome as are funny and light moments that has made one of your days on this earth more than worth it.
Anyone is welcome to post and share! We will fill the spaces with joy and light. And we can add pics and art as well. We'll know when it's time to print it and compile it. It can then be available for anyone in the general public to have, and any donations can be made to any charity we agree is appropriate to the memory of Jan.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To Jan's children and Sue, it has been more than a year and I still think of all of you. I hope that life gives all of you some kind of joy which I know your mother would and will give you.

Anonymous said...

To Jan's children and Sue, it has been more than a year and I still think of all of you. I hope that life gives all of you some kind of joy which I know your mother would and will give you.