Monday, June 28, 2010

Searching For Marian

It's been so long since I've been able to resume my research but resuming I am....

I have to admit to being quite hopeful and even excited with reservations. Currently, the search is on for the photograph of Marian that hung in memoriam on the F and M campus for many years. I have been personally assured that it would have been revered and treated with love and protection once removed from it's place in East Hall, which was razed in the late seventies.
In fact, there's a chance that the photograph is now hanging on a different wall, on the very campus she loved so well!
My phone may ring with the news that Marian is still being seen and honored to this day!
I pray that this is the case.

I also discussed my upcoming visit to the campus and will update you all here about that trip.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you post again! This story is fascinating and some of us are very pleased to see someone try to dig through the muck and innuendo and get to the truth. Ed Gibbs was a sick man and poor Marian was his ultimate victim. Do you think he attacked others or ever was right on the verge?