Monday, June 28, 2010

One Additional Avenue To Explore and Perhaps Put To Rest Finally

Theories have abounded about almost every aspect of the murder of Marian Baker.
Some questions will never be answered. Some will never be answered to everyone's satisfaction.
One question I've had that I really feel compelled to answer is if Ed Gibbs had any influence, help or involvement with anyone else in the commission of the crime. I've not put much credence in that nebulous theory but it exists nonetheless.
Today I spoke with the Registrar at F & M and am researching Gibbs'academic pursuits. Due to privacy laws and college policy, I need to have my requests filed by the closest living relative of Ed Gibbs. There is much documentation that goes along with that request.
So, I guess I'll be heading back to Pitman. My motives have been clear to those who remain and they have not been unkind or ungiving thus far.
So many things just haven't made sense. Perhaps reviewing Ed's contacts and interactions, or lack of them, will finally put that one question to rest. Did he act alone? Totally alone? Could he have been roped into doing the bidding of someone else?
The first place to look is his transcript and to speak with those who knew him, again, and dig a bit deeper.
There is FAR more to Ed Gibbs than most folks know or even suspected.

0 comments: