Monday, June 28, 2010

It Has A Life Of It's Own....

Little did Marian know that when she accepted that ride from Ed Gibbs after she left the western exit of the Lancaster Post Office that she would encounter terror.
I often wonder if she knows that all these many years later, we haven't forgotten.
It's been a very long and productive day here.
I have to thank several people at F & M for their graciousness and offers of help.If they weren't able to help me directly, they were quite adept at directing me to the appropriate folks.
I also am in continual gratitude to the Lancaster County Historical Society. They have been a treasure trove of assistance.
I have been in contact with a few more people who knew or were close to Marian or were friend with Ed Gibbs. It really is time to let this story breath on its own and try to not take any more breaks in my research.
Time is surely of the essence. The light is fading fast.

0 comments: