Monday, September 14, 2009

Word's Out.......

Well word is apparently "out" about my interest in the Marian Baker murder and the trial and execution of Ed Gibbs. Took long enough lol I've only been dealing with this for the past forty years :) Not quite that long as far as serious research is concerned though.
I've been contacted by a few folks who either knew or know a contact or friend of Ed Gibbs. I'd love to get a personal slant from someone who knew him prior to the attack and killing.
My research into the whereabouts and situation with Helen Woodward Gibbs isn't quite as fruitful.
The wall of protection is still intact but I mean her no harm and no disrespect.
I hadn't checked my stat tracker for a while but it was a very interesting read last night.
The interest in the Marian Baker murder stretches rather far and wide.
Thank you to all who have emailed me with your thoughts and/or information. As always, I will never, ever reveal anything about you unless you direct me to.
Your privacy is safe with me. That goes without saying.
I appreciate your help more than you will ever know :)
More on all of this later tonight :)

0 comments: