Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Patience Is A Virtue! Or So They Tell Me! lolol

I have to apologize, again, still, yet! for not blogging for quite a while. Work has been insane with the end of the summer season arriving, the advent of the second or shoulder season beginning and life in general just being as wacky as it's been for a long, long time!
Just about the time we all assumed that things would quiet down, it flipped. That's not a bad thing, at all, it just leaves me very little time or energy once I get home to actually sit down and blog.
I'm hoping that next week I'll be able to settle on some balance and get back to work on the Marian Baker murder.
The comment(s) about Helen Woodward and others that remember the crime really have intrigued me and yes, I plan to take this far from the beaten path forged by Richard Gehman and conventional wisdom and accepted storyline. I know that some of the postulations may make some folks a bit unhappy or even a bit uncomfortable but to get to the truth you need to look at every possible scenario. You even have to look at the unlikely. Murders aren't always commited with the odds or the usual events leading up to them. Murder itself is abnormal. Murderers' minds don't work like the rest of the population. Sometimes it's even harder to imagine what the victim was thinking as they walked into the time and place that would be their last.
I am extremely intrigued by the seeming disappearance of Helen Woodward Gibbs. No one can just disappear. There is far more to learn in that area.
Thank you for the comments and please email me at any time with any additional information you may have. As always, what you wish me to keep in confidence, I will keep as such!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I check this site daily, it is very interesting, keep up the good work! I enjoy reading your blogs and also the Denver Online forums (no one has posted for quite awhile). I am usually a "lurker" only because I don't have much to say not for any other reason. I am posting as anonymous only because I didn't know how else to post (computer literate I am NOT!!!), again, I truly enjoy reading your blogs

BeachGirl said...

TY very much!