Saturday, July 17, 2010

New and Dear Friends in Pitman, New Jersey, Western Pennsylvania, Etc.

This journey has had many facets so far. Some dark and brooding, others light and full of love.
One of the blessings that it's given to me is the introduction to some wonderful people whom I would never had had the pleasure of interacting with save for this road I'm on.
I'm learning that the good things I've heard about Pitman, New Jersey are true. They are good people.
The same can be said for Greensburg, Pennsylvania.
I owe many debts of gratitude.



Edward Lester Gibbs was protected by his parents, Joseph Lester and Florence, in life.
He remains in their protective stance in death.



As was told to me by someone very close and dear to Marian Baker, Florence made her final statement in her choice of placement in Hillcrest Cemetery on Delsea Drive.
They stood by him then. They lay by him now.

1 comments:

Traciy Curry-Reyes said...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your post about the murder. I too am fascinated with true crime. Please visit my site movies based on true stories database and join our Facebook page.