Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Touching Base :)

It's been a busy few days and I have some organizing to do re: notes, thoughts, etc.
I will be posting and updating once that is done, and I have much research yet ahead of me.
I thank those of you who've contacted me. I keep saying "Thank you" and I hope you all know that it's not lip service. There is no way on this earth I could do this without your help.
I'm honored that you have chosen to share your memories, stories, thoughts and theories with me.
You are my link to that time. You are my link to finally knowing Marian.
What a lady :) You're respect, love and admiration of her was never misplaced, that is clear, even after all these years.
There are blessings in everything we do. And this story, as sad and tragic as it has always been has given me some blessings.
I hope to make Marian and all who knew and loved her, feel as if the truth has finally seen the light of day.
I am in the process of finding out what happened to the picture of Marian that hung in East Hall at F & M. I pray that it will be located and put back where it belongs, on the campus she loved so much!

0 comments: