Monday, November 23, 2009

Much Information to Review, Think About and Further Compile

I have not intentionally been absent from this blog.
This blog is totally unlike the others. It's become focused and is not the place to share current events unrelated to Marian's Story, opinions on other topics, etc.
I've been busy gathering additional information, perceptions, stories and remembrances. Now I need to let them 'gel'. I need to attempt to verify some information, compile even more and then let the information lead me where it will.
I post on my blogs much the way I conduct myself in 'real life'. I don't make small talk, nor do I chit chat.
I've never been one to fill idle or empty space with filler. Such is the case with this blog.
This blog is all about Marian Louise Baker now. Every now and then I may make a reference to other similar crimes but it won't be often.
I am still waiting on some responses and some information from people relatively close to the situation. I so appreciate their help, their time and their consideration as I attempt to learn all I can about Marian and her life.
I will update here as the information is available and after I've had a chance to let it 'gel' and then revisit it to give it a sense of cohesion :)

0 comments: