Friday, March 18, 2011

Tethers To The Past

I'm almost redundant in saying it's been a long time.
Family, work and health issues have kept my attention elsewhere a good portion of the last several months but Marian's story is never too far from my mind.
I was fortunate to hear from a long distance friend this week who graciously sent me some photos that they found relating to the case. I will be posting them here soon.
The weather is changing a bit, and with that change will come yet another roadtrip back home. I have much research to do, people to meet up with, records to review. I have sites to physically visit. Hopefully I will be able to gain access without a legal problem.
I do have to mention that I approach all sources and sites with absolute respect. I never want to be invasive or thoughtless. This story is about a woman who conducted herself with respect and that's how the research into her life and experiences has to be carried out
This is a stunning season in Lancaster County. As it is in New Bloomfield and even Pitman, New Jersey.
I'm so anxious to get on the road.....



0 comments: