Thursday, November 4, 2010

Welcome Fall.... Time in Lancaster County and Beyond Is Soup For The Soul!

A brief update....
On Friday, October 29, 2010 we returned yet again to Lancaster County for some research, some shopping and to revisit some sites and locations that are very important and dear to us.
We even journeyed to Columbia, Mountville, Ephrata, Adamstown, Reinholds, Vinemont, Galen Hall, Wernersville and beyond.
I have much filing and cross-referencing to do and will update here as I am able. Life is infringing a bit on my passions, which is only a good thing, since it includes our precious new baby boy :) I do have to say that life has cycled into one of the most positive and incredible phases we've encountered in a long time :) Business is booming for all of us, each in our own venue, and things are just GOOD :)
I am still awaiting responses from a few folks in reference to information and articles and materials about Marian. Patience is something I'm learning first hand to be sure.

0 comments: